Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CBLS-Happy Hump Day

Well blog hoppers, today is the last day. You have until midnight Sept 14 to make your final comments. I appreciate everyone who has stopped by and I hope I've made some new fans. I'm giving away a watch to a lucky commenter.

So here's one more little story to help get through Hump Day.

When is the last time we watched the sunrise?
                                               







 I like the way you indulge my inner romantic. 

                                       







Somehow your attention always puts me in the mood. Maybe we can try something new?











I love the idea of heightened senses, don't you?


Happy Hump Day


1 comment:

Carol L. said...

I just wanted to say I've enjoyed the hop. The best part is meeting new Authors and their books. It's been fun and enlightening. :)
Thanks WLynn.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com