Saturday, October 8, 2011

Give it Away...NOW!!!

Hi All. Breaking Delia's Rules is officially out and the contest is still on. So up for grabs is a $15 GC, a copy of Breaking Delia's Rules and a mug full of goodies. All you have to do is leave a comment to any of the post from this week. Today's the last day for you to enter.  So hurry.

Umm. So totally delish.

Five days, three rules, and one sizzling seduction.

Breaking Delia's Rules Now Available from Breathless Press

Don't forget to stop by and say hi to AJ. She's talking about POV this week. The bane of my existence. :-)

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats on the release of Breaking Delia's Rules, W. Lynn.
Wow, what a YUMMY cover, and the excerpt ROCKS!
Here's to many sales 8D

Mindy
Birdsooong@aol.com

Calisa Rhose said...

Happy Release day Lynn!!!!! Beautiful cover!

DIDIWIN? said...

I'm so excited to read, congrats!!!

Sabrinab733@gmail.com

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Ladies.

Thanks Mindy. I have to limit my viewing time. He is such a HOTTIE.

Hi Lisa. The cover artist did a fabulous job. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Sabrina. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you enjoy the read.

Mary Preston said...

The book looks amazing.


I already have "Breaking Delia's Rules" on my wish list.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com