Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop

Well hello Halloween is nearing and let me tell you I can't wait to don my costumes and pass out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins. While some will be passing out candy or playing practical jokes. Does anyone do that anymore? Let's talk scary movies.

I'm interested in the paranormal, supernatural, whatever you want to call it. I'm thoroughly intrigued by the concept of Heaven and Hell. Demons and Angels. Psychics and Ghosts. For me it's real, ever since my brush with the supernatural when I was twelve I've endeavored to learn all I can. So watching A Haunting, Paranormal State, Ghost Whisper taught me a few things. Now when it came down to watching Paranormal Activity I was game.

Big Mistake.

OMG! I didn't sleep for two days. My two oldest boys thought it was funny, and I swear I kept seeing something walk through the house for a week. That'll learn me.

Okay. So the contest for the Halloween Blog Hop. Up for grabs a really cute Trick or Treat bag filled with goodies and a Scary Movie. Sorry it isn't Paranormal Activity.



Please answer the following question.

This symbol is featured on the front of these sisters' book.

Name the sisters, the book and the symbol.

For more opportunities to win check out the other blogs by clicking on the caption below the pic.


http://dreabecraft.com/events-2/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! Here's to fun trick or treating. I love going out with friends to the clubs. There are some great costume parties! Ialso love the pumpkin creme candies and candy corn!

Jennifer Mathis said...

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and,Paige from charmed
the book is Book of Shadows
the symbol is a triquetra

meandi09@yahoo.com

Mary Preston said...

Phoebe, Piper & Prudence - Prue (Halliwell)
Paige (Matthews)

The CHARMED ones.


It is a triquetra on the cover of THE BOOK OF SHADOWS.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Lynn Chantale said...

Congrats Mary. You've won the first prize package.