Monday, October 24, 2011

What's New?

Last week was hectic, mind-numbing and downright scary. Between edits and family members in the hospital I really haven't had time to empty my email box or truly respond to messages like I normally would. I spent a week with my sister helping her with the kids. Let's just say I have a newfound respect for writers with small children. I remembered those days, but now I KNOW what they go through. A toast to you moms and dads who juggle writing and small children.




Whew! I'm glad I'm home. (home again, home again. jiggity jig) 

In other news, I'm losing my very first editor. Sorry I'm pouting right now, but I understand how things are.


Okay upside. Contests, blog hops and giveaways galore. I can't remember, I"m not kidding I really can't remember how many hops I signed up for. Someone is laughing and I"m being...okay I am kidding I know where I'm going to be for the hops. So check back later in the week.

And because I LOVE giving away things. Tuesday, October 25 I will giveaway a Trick or Treat grab bag, well a pail filled with a scary candle and lots of candy. I'll post pics a little later. What do you have to do. "Like" me on Facebook. If you've already Liked me leave a comment with your email. Easy peasy.
And if you can manage it check me out this week at Sweet n Sexy Divas on Tuesday. Wednesday I'm at Naughty in the Backseat and Raine Delight. Thursday I'm at Seriously Interviewed. Tired yet? And I haven't even told you about the weekend. That's another post.

So remember contest on Tuesday. Like me on Facebook or if you've already liked me leave a comment. Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: