Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hump Day NaNo Inspiration

Hi there.

Whew! Are you totally blogged out? Well there's no rest for the weary or wicked either. So a bit of business first.

Check me out. I've been interviewed by Paty Jager then if you're inclined please leave comment on my post over at BDSM Book Reviews The article was fun. And if that's not enough I'm at Ella Jade's 

Oh wait, that's not all. Did I mention I'm taking the NaNoWriMo again. NaNo is 50K in 30 days. A challenge anyone can take to see if they're disciplined enough to write a book in 30 days. Is it in you?
See the shiny badge I got last year. Oh yeah. That represents blood. sweat, tears. And I signed up for the pain again! LOL.

So in case you need a little inspiration here goes. He could be my bartender.

Perhaps he could provide a  few comforting words while pouring me a drink.



And of course Shemar is ALWAYS delish to drool over.















Suddenly I'm feeling a little sleepy. Think he'll mind if I keep him company?
















And one more...Can I braid his hair.








Well that's it for Hump Day Inspiration. Hopefully you've got a little something to help you through NaNo or whatever rough patch you've hit. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: