Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last Chance

It's Saturday. So if you haven't had a chance to throw your suggestion into the metaphorical hat, today is your last chance.



This hottie needs a name.






My sister has agreed to pick the winner. She's such a sweetheart and I love her to pieces. I'll have to ask if I can show her off one day.

So the days have gotten shorter and colder. NaNoWriMo is going strong, I'm giving away prizes, promoting my current releases and gearing up to promote the Christmas Anthology I'm in. I've never been so happy to be on Santa's Naughty List.
Santa's Naughty List

My feud with the phone company reached a positive outcome. I was not happy about having to call repeatedly to reach a resolution. Don't ask about Thanksgiving and definitely don't ask about Christmas. I'm not in the right frame of mind.

On an up note, I have a website now. I did it all by myself. Thanks Em, for hipping me to weebly.com. Even this technologically challenged writer could follow the bouncing ball to setting up a website.

Check out http://www.wlynnchantale.com/ and let me know what you think.

Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

2 comments:

Liv Rancourt said...

He'll always be Tyrell to me...but I just read through the comments with all the other suggestions, and there are some really good ones. Good luck choosing!

Lynn Chantale said...

I've had some very compelling arguments as to why I should choose a certain name. Oh such decisions. Either way, my dear bartender has inspired a story.