Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hump Day Inspiration

Is it too early to say Bah Humbug? Oh I have plenty of Christmas spirit, I just like saying 'Bah humbug' for effect.

While everyone is counting down to Christmas, I'm counting down until the New Year. I have 3-4 books lined up for next year, a huge bash for my birthday and anniversary and who knows what else. God has been blessing.

Check out the next few tour spots, enter a couple of giveaways. I hope you're keeping track. Oh and Dec 16th kicks off a blog hop. I hope you'll stop by often and bring a friend or two.


So in the meantime here are a few hotties who caught my eye.


Hmm, shirts v skin. Oh yeah. Anybody need a towel?














And then there's John Barrowman. Need I say more?



I hope you're inspired. Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic!

No comments: