Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Streamers. Confetti. Noisemakers and all that jazz! Happy New Year everybody. Already we're kicking 2012 off with a bang! I'm over at The Romance Studios giving away a gift certificate. I may even throw some chocolate in as well. All I know is I've been slacking over the holidays and it feels pretty darn good. The muse and her friends had a nice vacay. No, I don't know where they went, but she's been inspired and I've got some new things to write about.

Marissa Dobson will be here a little later and will share her novel Snowy Fate. The cover is so delish, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I'm going to try a few new things for this year and I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime hug someone and as always Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: