Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

I have thought about nothing else all week. A few things. Just want to thank Em Petrova for inviting me to chat with her and Suzanne Rock last night. It was so totally awesome, like sitting at the table with total rock stars.
Also I'll be chatting over at Romance Lives Forever on Feb. 11. from 7-9pm EST. And you can join in ahead of time check the button at the left side of the screen.

Somehow I managed to find a few drool worthy items this week. I've always loved shoes, but didn't get into designer until I saw the movie 'Sex in the City.' And fell in love.
















No? Not what you were hoping for? Okay. Okay. I'll stop teasing. How about this. Umm, I think he could use a cold drink, don't you?
Happy Hump Day. Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: