Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Madness

Happy Monday to you all.

Whew! I survived the weekend. Do you know how hard it is to upload a blog on a phone? Well it requires patience I don't have, but thankfully the Internet is up and working.

These are just random thoughts so don't look for anything enlightening or life changing. So I completed two very important edits this week. 'Micah's Blessing' self-pubbed titled coming in May and for those who love print, yes it will be in print.

Second, The Pick-Up Wife was sent back to my editor at Whispers. I really excited about this story, because not only will this be released as an email, but it will release in a print anthology with two other ladies. How cool is  that?

In other news the short story, to give someone a sample of my writing, I made it free over the weekend. The thing is as much as I want the story to do well, I mean I want all my stories to do well, I love the exposure. So a HUGE THANK YOU to all who downloaded 'Proof of Murder.' I'm praying for sales like that on my other works. My goal was exceeded, I wanted to have at least 400 downloads and that was surpassed. THANK YOU!

Let's see, make sure you check out the great authors who will be stopping by this week. I can't wait to see what they have in store. And I think my tour for Decadent Seconds begins soon. I'll keep you posted.

Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic

No comments: