Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

Wow! Time is flying here. I'm gearing up for the RT Convention in Chicago. Yes, I'm trying not to hyperventilate. Just the thought of so many people, sights, sounds... *grabs paperbag, breathes*

Okay. Better now. I'm signing at the Book Expo on Thursday April 12 and Saturday April 14, I'm at the FAN-tastic Party.

So here's what you're really here for, Hump Day Inspiration. Who says a man has to take off his clothes to be sexy? Getting him out of his suit can be just...sinful. :-)









While scouring pics, I've learned one thing to a appreciate a man in a suit. Especially if he's not the type of man to wear one.

Hmm, I wonder what next week's inspiration will be? Maybe men with long hair or should I try to find dimples? Maybe I'll play it by ear and see which cover models inspire me :-)

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Author Nikki Prince said...

They look good in those suits.