Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

Another Wednesday and another Hump Day. I write this post from my hotel room in Chicago. Registration for RT begins at 9 a.m. and I'm refraining from biting my nails in nervousness. I did see J. R. Ward while I was strolling through the lobby, yesterday. I didn't get a chance to meet any of the other author on my list yet. Hopefully I can do that a little later.

So I have my cane, my black backpack with the white skulls and an umbrella. Being in a hotel filled with such creative authors is probably more than I'll be able to handle. but I'm looking forward to soaking in the sights. I've got my phone and a camera. Should be very interesting.

So here's a little inspiration.

Hair

or No Hair

That is today's question. :-)

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

p.s. keep an eye on my FB page. I'll post pics and such.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Have a great time! I'm so jealous!

Lynn Chantale said...

Everyone has been very nice and there's ton of info and free stuff. The hard part is trying to figure out where to go and what to see.