Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

Hi. This Hump Day finds me sitting in a jury waiting room with a dozen of other folks. Yep, jury duty. While this should inspire some sorta sexy drama unfolding in the courtroom and naughty thoughts about what the judge is wearing beneath those black robes, my Muse is thinking about cowboys.





A friend and fellow author made a suggestion and the idea just kinda blossomed. I hadn't given much thoughts about writing cowboys, but we got to talking and the image of my sexy cowboy began to take shape. I could see his rippling muscles, sweat beading on his smooth chocolate skin while he worked his ranch, or maybe he's cooling off after his chores. All I know is this cowboy needs a story.
While I'm sitting in the jury waiting room tomorrow, I'll be thinking of a conflict for my sexy cowboy.

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic

No comments: