Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration


Well Hello my lovelies! Come on in and get comfy. I'm chatting in two places today. I'm at the LoveRomancesCafe on the Yahoo loop with the Breathless authors. You will need to join the loop to participate in the chat and that will be all day. Also I'll be at CoffeeTime Romance and More Live Chat at 9 Eastern time. If you're in Flint, MI or live near Flint, I will be at The Flint Public Library May 19 from 1-5p at the Book Expo, with lots of local authors. So come out and visit and say hello.

Now that we've got that out of the way. Oh be sure to check out the contest page. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment, and check out the other Sinful Siren blog hop participants.

How do you feel about tattoos?



I'm feeling pretty inspired, how about you?
Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I LURVE them. I wish my man had more of them. LOL