Monday, June 11, 2012

Character Interview-Ameilia Hamilton from



What’s your favorite color?

Yellow, especially the pale buttery color of my bedroom walls.

What type of vehicle do you drive?

Big Red. He’s a rusty pickup truck that I haven’t been able to part with. He’s like family to me.

Describe yourself to me.

At 22 years old, I’m short with dark curly hair and hazel eyes. I’m accident prone and sarcastic. I love art and hate math and asparagus. Also, I’m cursed.

How would your mate describe you? 

With how distant he’s been lately, I doubt he wants to describe me at all. If I had to guess, Connor would say I’m stubborn, determined, creative, naïve, willing and sarcastic.

What really moves you, or touches you to the soul? 

Compassion, loyalty and the truth.

What's the one thing you have always wanted to do but couldn't? What would happen if you did do it?

Find my parents. I’d ask them why they left me. 

Describe your ideal mate.

Loyalty is very important to me. I want someone who can surprise me and they must be trustworthy.

What are you most afraid of?

Needles, mosquitoes and my grandfather.

What's the most important thing in your life?

Right now, staying alive.

What do you consider your special talent?

“Special” is a stretch. I call it a curse. You’ll need to read the story to learn the details.

How did you meet the hero/heroine?

I’m the heroine of the story, but another hero is Nick. I met him through the IA.

Was it love at first sight or did it develop slowly?

It’s far from love at first sight. He had a lot of reservations about me. Sometimes, I think he still does.

What did you like/dislike about him/her when you first met?

He’s a jackass, rude and closed off. I could go on for hours. Underneath his many levels of “bad boy” exterior, I know there’s more to him.

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?

People I’ve lost to be returned, The Physician Coalition to disappear and the cliché wish for additional wishes.
Thank you for interviewing me! I had a great time!

A conversation with a stranger changes Amelia Hamilton's life forever. When she learns her grandfather faked his own death, normalcy slips from Amelia's grasp. To make matters worse, he is coming for her in less than seven days. What she hasn't determined is why.
Amelia's grandfather, Marius Benedict, once headed The Physician Coalition, an elite group of doctors who threw the Hippocratic Oath out the window. Years ago, they used a low-risk medical research study as a front for their experiments. Without their consent, innocents were injected with JackRabbit7, a hazardous substance used to alter their DNA. The victims were left with less-than-desirable super-human powers or excruciating death. Years after he disbanded the group, Marius has a new plan and is reforming The Coalition.
Max, a mysterious stranger from the Insurance Agency, offers to help keep Amelia safe. He introduces The Agency as an underground government organization that contains and eliminates those who intend to harm the world. To protect The Agency, the truth of their activities are concealed and replaced with sugar-coated stories in the media.
Over the course of the next week, Amelia has to accept the truth and learn who can be trusted. At midnight on her 23rd birthday, a contract between The Coalition and The Insurance Agency will expire, giving Marius full rein to approach his granddaughter and finish the project he started with her so many years ago.
Sarah Carr is a novelist who can be found most evenings with a cup of tea in-hand and her imagination racing from plot to plot. When away from her work, part of her mind is constantly brainstorming her next story and she always has writing paraphernalia within reach.
She wrote stories as a child, but became more serious about her passion during her twenties. In her spare time, she likes to read, splash in mud puddles, smell bookstores and eat Honeycrisp apples. Yearly, she participates in NaNoWriMo and has mentored others through the program. Due to her dedication to National Novel Writing Month, she is part of an amazing writing group.
Born and raised in Washington State, Sarah still resides in the area. Her life is richly filled with her supportive, yet swashbuckling husband and their golden Nugget.



No comments: