Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration

Yes, it's here again. Wow, it seems like yesterday when I was posting one of these. A little bit of fun I'm blogging at Jessica E. Subject today. Stop in and say hello. And I'm an app. Download me to your Android or IPhone and stay up to date with whatever you'd like to know about me. Not all of my books have been loaded on the app yet, but there's enough to get you started. :-)

So the hubby and I were watching this show called 7 Days of Sex. He's into reality shows and I'm into him. It all works out. Anyway the premise of the show is to follow a troubled married couple journey back to having sex for a week.

Stop rolling your eyes. I'm serious. Now the men are "oh yeah, it's about to be on!" The women kinda roll their eyes and huff. Yeah, kinda like you did right there. LOL. Anyway at the end of the week, one hubby shaved his head and he was HAWT. or I like bald men…So that's today's inspiration.

Do you go for bald. or just barely there?



Whatever your hair go ahead and run your fingers over or through it. Let your man name know how sexy he is and don't forget to Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: