Sunday, June 24, 2012

Riding in the Car with Boys

Today begins the first week of a lovely vacation or a test of patience and nerves. I don't often travel far from home, but this seems to be the year of getting out into the big bad world. So we're packing up the kids and heading on a ROAD TRIP!

Now with two teenagers in the car there won't be the proverbial, "Are we there yet?" But I ask, just because it's fun. I may write for a few hours, but laptop in the car gives me a crick in the neck. There will be plenty of time to catch up on my reading. Downloaded some new books, Kindle is fully charged, and I even have a few paper back books. I also have some knitting, because sometime I need a break from reading. It overstimulates the Muse, especially since I'll read a variety of stories in a short period of time.

Have you downloaded my free author app to your Android or IOS device. C'mon. Whatcha waitin' for? It's free! Every book has an excerpt, I think the first chapter of each book is there. Everything is in one place, so if you like the chapter you can purchase from Amazon, ARe, the publisher's website, or for a few titles Barnes & Noble.


Wanna keep in touch? Facebook, Twitter and even my blog are in one handy dandy location. I can even send messages. So keep an eye out. There will be a contest, using the app and if you wanna win, you gotta have the app.

Anyone remember the TV Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I'm thinking of playing a version of that. Where in the world is W. Lynn?

So stay tuned. Keep things breezy, and don't forget to Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: