Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Catch-Up

Greetings and Salutations! We've finally reached our destination, not that any of you missed me or realized I was gone and if you did, GREAT!

So for the next 28 days we will be in the South. I've seen several states and I think the highlight of our little road trip was Tupelo. I'm so glad I don't have to ride in the car again for a bit.

Checking the calendar and I see nothing major this week. There are some lovely authors scheduled to visit and another guest blogger for Hump Day Inspiration.

Did you enjoy the pic by Kassanna? I'm still sighing over that one. :-)

Here's a little something to make your summer a little hotter.



I'll give you a few minutes to assimilate him.


Have you downloaded my free Author App? What are you waiting for? It's Free!



  Android: http://bit.ly/N2QG8q


Also I'd like to say thank you. A HUGE thank you to all the fans and readers who've purchased The Pick-Up Wife. You've totally rocked my world and keep me grinning. Keep reading and keep buying my books. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy Lust & Bound coming July 27 from Evernight Publishing.

Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic

1 comment:

Tara said...

I've missed you!!!