Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

Well here we are again, another blog post. This is hard for me, keeping something posted at least once a week. It’s been two weeks since I’ve posted anything. I took some random photos so here ya’ go.
Had a great 4th of July. Made s'mores over a bon fire and lit a few fireworks. I had a lot of fun with the kids and even managed to walk around in the dark without tripping over anything.
Oh, I completed the third revision for ‘Stealing Christmas’ a story I submitted to Wild Rose Press six months ago. The third revision was my fault because I didn’t fully understand what was being asked, but I got and want to thank both my CPs and the LL loop. Everything they had to say was spot on.
Seducing His Wife is off to the proofreader and I am in pre-edits for Breaking Delia’s Rules. I love Delia’s story, she’s so sexy and sassy. Until next time...

No comments: