Saturday, October 22, 2011

Can I Rest Now?

Okay. I know AJ was supposed to be here, but she expresses her apologies, her editorial duties call. I'm excited about what's going on with my newest publisher, Still Moments. I have a sensual erotic short story titled, Mistletoe Mambo, in their upcoming Christmas Anthology. And if you need a challenge Still Moments is looking for themed submissions.

Don't leave yet. There are some really cool things going on around here. This coming week will slow down a bit for me, but I'll be involved in a couple of blog hops for Halloween and a few interviews, but I'll post more on that Monday.

So here's the rundown. Delia, from Breaking Delia's Rules has been interviewed at Beck's Book Picks.
I'm over at InterRacial/MultiCultural Books showcasing my culinary talents.

And Casea Major will be my guest on Sunday, so make sure you stop by and show her some love Decadent Decisions style. Chef will be on hand for brunch and he makes the most marvelous omelets and waffles.

And just to keep you inspired I'm sharing a couple of pics that I'm using as visual stimulation. If I've shared them before forgive me.




My first encounter with Ryan Gentles was watching him onstage in Tyler Perry's 'Madea Goes To Jail.' In the play his hair was longer, but he's still got a smokin' hot bod.  Hmm. Beautiful. Oh right my character, Zach Walters for an upcoming erotic.






And Dominic Purcell is my inspiration for Maxwell Dixon. I remember seeing him in John Doe and I knew he was Max. Sorry I couldn't find one without his shirt.














Thank you everyone for your prayers and warn wishes regarding my BIL. He's home and resting. I couldn't have gotten through the rough patch without your support. Thank you. Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

1 comment:

Calisa Rhose said...

Poor busy AJ. But your inspiration goes a long way to sooth ruffled feathers, W. Lynn!