Thursday, January 19, 2012

The ABC's of Erotica



What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color is yellow. I've just always been attracted to it because it seems so positive and sunny. That being said, it is odd that I don't have that many yellow things nor do I look good in yellow. I did once have a yellow bedroom though.
What type of vehicle do you drive?
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero. I hope I can get a new car soon. Though to be honest, my car only has about 65,000 miles on it so you can tell how much I drive it.
Describe yourself to me.
I'm a terrible procrastinator. This has been a lifelong challenge though I do usually manage to get something done. I love to read. I am musically inclined and played several instruments when I was younger. Now, I mostly listen but I enjoy a wide variety. In the past, I was always more of a cat person. But we have a dog now and I just love him dearly.
How would your mate describe you?
I think my husband would say I'm smart. I hope he'd say I'm sexy! I try very hard to be considerate and we try to treat one another with respect.
What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?
These days with pregnancy hormones, it's everything. I have to be careful what I look at or read these days.
What's the one thing you have always wanted to do but couldn't? What would happen if you did do it?
There are so many things it is hard to choose. I guess I'd better get busy! One thing I want to do more is travel. There are so many places I would like to see. I've travelled quite a bit in the US, Canada and even Mexico but I'd love to see some other continents. I'm sure it would broaden my horizons. Reading about something is not quite the same as experiencing it.
Describe your ideal mate.
I'm really fortunate to be married to my ideal mate. He's smart, considerate and kind. My husband is just a really good person and I feel very lucky.
What are you most afraid of?
I think perhaps I'm afraid of taking risks, yet afraid of not doing so too. People always tell me it is better to try and fail than to never try at all.
What's the most important thing in your life?
The things that are most important to me right now are my marriage and the child we have on the way. The focus on the upcoming arrival seems to get more intense each day. At first, it seemed to move so very slowly. Now I feel like a snowball rolling downhill.
What do you consider your special talent?
I'm a fairly accomplished cook I'm told. I'd think to think I'm an entertaining writer as well. I'm good at researching things and also synthesizing information.
How did you meet the hero/heroine?
In The ABCs of Erotica, each short story stands alone. Many characters only show up once. However, one recurring character has popped up and that is Mistress Ven. Thus far, she has figured prominently in C is for C*ck Ring as well as D is for Domination. She is a female Domme and has been kicking around in my mind as a character for many years.
Was it love at first sight or did it develop slowly?
I think the characterization of Mistress Ven has developed slowly over time. Though I have many general idea of who she is, she does continue to surprise me on occasion.
What did you like/dislike about him/her when you first met?
I like that she is assertive and willing to go after what she wants. However, sometimes I feel like I have to corral her so she doesn't go too far.
If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
If you ask me tomorrow, my answer might be different. But today, I think I'd go for health, happiness and a peaceful home.
Thanks so much for having me as a guest!
-----
Malia Mallory is the author of The ABCs of Erotica series, which includes so far A is for Anal, B is for Beach, C is for C*ck Ring and D is for Domination. The ABCs of Erotica covers the erotic spectrum from BDSM to ménage and everything in between. More releases in the series are on the way. She has also released Mia's Cop Craving and Santa's Backdoor Baby. She has hit the bestselling erotica lists at both Amazon and iTunes. Her books are available in electronic format at major retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes and AllRomance Books.
For a free copy of B is for Beach from The ABCs of Erotica, head to her website and sign up for the newsletter at http://www.maliamallory.com/Join_My_Mailing_List.php.
Connect with Malia Mallory

3 comments:

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Malia, welcome back to Decadent Decisions. Grab a comfy chair, we'll have the guys wait on you today. As always Chef has prepared a feast, I even thought I saw PB&J. Tyrell, the bartender has some amazing drinks, smoothies, shakes or whatever your heart desires.

Your covers are so cool. How did you come up with the idea for ABC's?

Malia Mallory said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting me today. It is hard to trace the idea for the ABCs because it has been floating around in my head for such a long time. I've always thought it would be interesting to have a series of shorts with themed stories. It seemed like a way to tie them together.
Malia

Unknown said...

Hello Malia and W. Lynn, I loved the interview and I love your stories, they are so hot. I am happy for you and your husband and I wish you all the best. I can't wait to read more of the abc's and I hope you cover the "L" section. I love to read about women. BTW, if your car is in that good of shape, keep it. Thanks again for taking time to share with us.
Sincerely, Arthur. highwayman99c@Aol.com