Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life

So much is happening. Life is forging ahead and daring me to keep up. We’re in the process of moving. There is a beautiful flowering bush in the yard of the new place. It’s a peony, at least that’s what I’ve been told. (yes I’m a city girl) We're also going to put in a vegetable garden. I can't wait. Gardening of any kind has me curious and I'll have lots of help.
My oldest graduated this past week. I’m so proud of him. He has no baby mama, no warrants, and has never seen the inside of a jail cell. As a young black male that is an extraordinary feat. He’s never been drunk or high. I’m very proud of my son!


2 comments:

Hywela Lyn said...

what a lovely picture - you have every right to be proud!

Anne M said...

He is a wonderful man and you SHOULD be very proud. I am!!