Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back to Smut

Do you need a little pick-me-up now that the kids are back in school or maybe something to get you through until after Labor Day. I have the perfect getaway. Back to Smut. That's right. Back to Smut. Just you, a computer and your favorite authors over at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews. The authors are sharing everything from what gets them into the mood, their favorite fantasies or even where they have sex.

Hmmm. I wonder if he needs a hand washing his back?


Find your favorite author or discover a new favorite, but make sure you leave a comment. Each author is giving away a prize to a commenter when Back to Smut is over. And if you're looking for me. Check out my posts 'I'm in the mood' and 'A Little Hotter.' Be sure to leave a comment. I'm giving away something pretty. So check it out, find my posts over at Sizzling Hot Books, and leave a comment. I believe all the posts are listed by title on the right hand side of the screen. Until then Indulge your inner romantic.
What I'm Giving Away

No comments: