Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Interview with Cole Harmon


What makes you happy now?
Maddy makes me happy…oh you mean in life in general? Well..I own a ski lodge and just opened up a new one in the town of Tall Oaks. It’s gorgeous here. I love my hometown—beautiful views, snow everywhere, and the people are great. It’s taken Maddy a long time to come back to me, but I think we have a great life together now. I’m just happy all around!  
What is your greatest fear?
* frowns * These questions are extremely personal! Let’s see…my fear is if anything ever happened to my family. My wife and my businesses are my EVERYTHING. Of course Maddy comes first. I’m a die-hard loving husband (Or at least that’s what I tell myself.) My wife doesn’t like me working so much but she’s a workaholic herself with her designing business. I worry one day that my happiness gets ripped from me because life just seems so surreal right now…perfect. 
What would you change about yourself if you could?
Change? Why would I want to change anything? I’m as perfect as they come! Okay, kidding aside. Well, I used to be cynic about the moving the city, having a life away from Tall Oaks. I guess my outlook on life was similar to my dad, who is always grumpy. But Maddy’s return has changed all that. I love everything about life. If she wanted to move back to the city, I would go with her without a doubt. I used to focus only on work, and I think that was one of my issues. My drive to succeed and make our town into an attraction had taken over my whole being…and that had cost me Maddy. But no more! I’ve never letting the woman go! 
What’s your favorite color?
Tough question. Probably blue. Would any color my wife wears count?

What type of vehicle do you drive?
I drive a large black GMC truck. It’s dangerous around here to be in anything smaller. The snow can get ridiculous depending on the time of the year, but he skiers love it out here. Maddy has been caught in an avalanche before. They’re pretty common around here. 

Describe yourself to me.
Well, physically (since you can’t see me) I’m tall dark and handsome. (Leaves a lot to the imagination, huh?) Okay, really I’m pretty short. I wish I was taller, but I am the perfect height for Maddy. I enjoy skiing, anything outdoors, and just running my business. I have a little brother, who is the town sheriff, and of course he gets on my nerves at times. But really I’m a boring old guy…content, not boring. 

How would the hero/ine describe you?
*sigh * This would depend on the mood Maddy is in. When she loves me, she thinks I’m the most wonderful guy in the world. I’d be sweet, caring, and just perfect to her. When she hates me, she thinks I’m a jerk, a tool…I forgot what other names she’s called me. I do frustrate her at times, but she never backs down when we have fights, which is one of the things I love about her. Her most recent fantasy was to make love out in the snow…we’re still working on that. Nature hates us together. 
What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?
A single smile from Maddy can easily unman me, but most importantly just seeing my family and my wife happy and knowing our love holds strong. Does that sound corny of me? 
If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Awww, shucks. Just three? Let’s see…
  1. A little Maddy to be running around the slopes.
  2. More business for Tall Oaks
  3. Just for Maddy and me to be together forever and always happy. 
*sniff* Dammit, this interview is turning me into a sap! 
What three things would you take to a Desert Island?
  1. My wife- can’t live without her.
  2. Tent – because Maddy isn’t an outdoor person
  3. Knife – to kill food with. 
Thank you so much for having me here today! It’s been a joy to visit.
Cole Harmon
Hero/father-wannabe/loving husband/pain in the tush to wife
BLURB:





Ever since her divorce, successful Event Planner Maddy Glover dreads visiting her hometown. For the first time in three years, she returns home for the holidays and finds herself caught at the end of an avalanche. Only to be rescued by the one man she’s determined to avoid: her ex-husband.
Ambitious and desirable Cole Harmon lives to rebuild the town and to forget the woman who hadn’t believed he had enough to offer her—until Maddy shows up in her cute city-slicker attire and sexy black boots. In need of a decorator for the holidays, he hires his ex-wife to help, only to be thrown into dark buried memories and snowy encounters that may thaw the ice between them. Will their love rekindle or will Maddy walk away once again? 




 Clarissa Yip:
Adventure, Love, and Passion. Where Romance Lies Within…

No comments: