Saturday, December 3, 2011

Take Over Facebook!!!

Oh Yeah! I've been waiting a long time to do this...Take Over FACEBOOK! That's right move over Mark Zuckerburg it's my time to shine!

I know I need to stop listening to the voices in my head. I'm taking over Whispers Facebook Page. Click the link you know you wanna.



My lovely readers and fellow authors your mission; should you choose to accept is to hop over to the Whispers Facebook Page and LIKE the page while you're there. Be sure to leave a comment. I'll be checking my blog, my website and Facebook.



What's in it for you? Chocolate, GC, swag. Oh yeah. So come out, tell a friend, tweet it, share it and don't forget to stop by the Whispers Facebook Page and join in my quest to takeover the world. There are some great prizes.

 So while you're surfing The 'Net drop in and leave a comment for more chances to win some goodies.

Oh and take a moment to choose a name for my chef. There's a $5 Amazon GC up to the commenter who has the best name I like. I may even announce the name during the Takeover.

Until next time, Indulge Your Inner Romantic!




No comments: